Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Gold Vibrator Sells!



Who says we're in a recession?!

A few months ago, Lelo, one of my favorite sex toy makers, introduced a new line of "Lux" toys. And by "Lux" they mean gold plated.

I'll admit, when I saw them, I was a bit perplexed. It felt like something that would be more appropriate in the 80s or 90s. When the folks who had money were throwing it around like crazy. A $2000 vibrator when most of the folks with cash have just lost a lot of it in the stock market?

But I was wrong.

Lelo just sold their first Yva vibe for $2,229 to a woman in New Zealand.

Damn! Good for them. And, no doubt for the buyer. Metal is sexy. And every Lelo product I've ever used has been fabulous.

Of course, as far as I can tell, it's an upgraded Nea Vibe. Which we sell. And that's only $82...


No comments: